Autoprotect treatment for £199, ask us about our free collect and delivery service*
Ceramic Coat is a new, extraordinary product designed to protect paintwork and plastics from traffic pollutants, everyday weathering and bird lime. For 3 years.
Ceramic Coat protects against: Acid Rain, UV Light, Pollutants, Extreme Temperature and Tree Sap.
Ceramic Coat bonds with the pores in your paintwork to form an extremely durable, crystal clear finish, which needs no maintenance except washing and:
• A cutting edge formulation developed by NASA
• Can be applied to new and used motorbikes
• Maintains or restores showroom condition
• Resists UV light, cold, frost, acid rain, exhaust fumes and solvents
• Has shown in tests to afford more protection than any similar product
• Saves you time, money and elbow-grease!
Q: Will I have to reapply Ceramic Coat?
A: This product is guaranteed for 3 years, so unless you have an accident, you will not need to wax, reapply or renew it within that timeframe.
Q: How often should I clean or polish my motorbike?
A: A regular wash with mild soap (not dishwashing detergent) and water will be all your motorcycle requires.
Q: Can I use any vehicle shampoo?
A: Yes, although we do advise you to choose Harley-Davidson Sunwash shampoo..
Q: If the motorbike sustains damage, will I need to have it recoated?
A: After an accident, as part of an insurance claim, we affected body panels..
If you have any more questions about Ceramic Coat, please speak to Tom Hoyles..
• New generation of paint protection providing superior exterior protection
• Protects against solvents, sunlight, acid rain, tree sap
• Exceptionally hard-wearing, providing protection against even the harshest weather and road conditions
• Eases the removal of dirt and grime
• Helps motorbike stay looking cleaner for longer
• 3 year warranty
Ceramic Coat comes with a 3 year hassle-free warranty.
All that is required is that you take reasonable care of your motorcycle. This warranty is unique in the marketplace as no additional treatments are required after initial application (unless the motorcycle is damaged or paintwork is repaired).
Ceramic Coat will need to be registered and applied by your Ceramic Coat dealer otherwise claims cannot be accepted.
• Ceramic Coat protects all external paintwork and plastics
• No special cleaners needed for ongoing protection
• 3 year warranty
For more information, call into the dealership or contact our sales team on 01772 551838.